WSHP is one of the leading German law firms in the area of aviation, transportation and logistics (ATL).
Our experienced lawyers are available to provide practice-oriented advice to our clients in a sector of the economy that is undergoing rapid changes. Thanks to our international professional network, we are able to provide state-of-the-art legal increase services meeting the highest standards anywhere in the world.
As a specialized full-service law firm advising international corporations from the aviation industry (passage and cargo), we advise international airlines, airport operators, cargo carriers, and many other participants in the aviation market. Our services include the following:
- Legal representation and advice for cargo and passenger airlines, whether to defend or enforce claims
- Aircraft finance
- Regulatory advice and representation in dealings with government agencies, e.g., the German Federal Aviation Office, German Federal Police, or EU Commission
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts – development and review of general terms and conditions for transportation services
- Litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Legal advice for national and international airlines (cargo and passage, including the defense and enforcement of claims)
- Representation before the German Federal Aviation Office and other government agencies, such as the German Federal Police, German Air Traffic Control, etc.
- Enforcement or defense of claims involving large-scale damages
- Liability of cargo carriers and cargo damages
- Multimodal consulting